[WTS] Katabatic Gear Sawatch Long; Klymit LWD Packraft; Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider 2400; MYOG Materials Bundle; Two MYOG Packs; OR Leg Sun Sleeves; Rab Continuum Down Jacket; Rab Power Stretch Hooded Fleece Jacket

I’ll ship purchases out the next business day after receiving funds. Will send by your preferred method of insured shipping with a tracking number and let you know the cost.
Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/YUDijNk

------------------------------

Katabatic Gear Sawatch Long
15 Degree Quilt
Paid for 850 FP, but Katabatic is awesome and gave me 890 FP ( Lot 11011217146 at https://trackmydown.com)
Includes storage bag, straps, and cords
Only used on a handful of trips, always with layers on.
26.9 oz
$425

Klymit LWD Packraft
Great condition
Includes inflation drybag and repair kit
39 oz
$65

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider 2400
Tall torso
I lightened the pack by removing the logo patch, the netting inside, and a few straps. I also replaced the velcro at the top with snaps, replaced the metal zipper pulls, and sealed the hydration pack port with cuben fiber tape.
29.9 oz
$195

MYOG Materials Bundle
Sadly getting out of the MYOG game. My loss is your gain. Over $150 worth of material.
3 yards - Climashield APEX - 2.5 oz/sq yd
3 yards - Ion Uncalendared (Charcoal Grey)
4 yards - 0.66 oz MEMBRANE 10 taffeta nylon (Khaki)
2 yards - 0.9 oz MEMBRANE 15 poly taffeta (Black)
3 yards - MEMBRANE silpoly (Charcoal Grey)
1 yard - 1.7 oz Pocket Mesh
5 yards - 1.5" Nylon Grosgrain
5 yards - 1" Nylon Grosgrain
5 yards - 3/4" Nylon Grosgrain
5 yards - 1/2" Nylon Grosgrain
5 yards - 3/8" Nylon Grosgrain
$75

----------------------------

Two MYOG Packs
Catch and release from this posting on BPL. Never used.
https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/fs-2-myog-packs-80-shipped/

Pack 1: This pack is 35L and is made of 210d Oxford coated nylon for the body and SilNylon for the roll top. It has a 1/2 foam hipbelt with wench style adjustable buckle, large stretchy front and side pockets, internal sleeve for a foam pad and a roll down SilNylon top. The hipbelt fits 28″+ and the torso is 20″-22″. This pack weights 11.2 oz.

Pack 2: This pack is 50L and is made of hex70 nylon and 210d Dyneema X Gridstop. It has a 1″ webbing hipbelt so you can add pockets if you wish, very large open mesh front and side pockets with adjustable tops, internal sleeve for foam pad and a roll down closure systems that buckles down the side. The hipbelt is one size fits all and the torso is 20″-22″. This pack weighs 16.0 oz.

$40 each or $75 for both

-------------------------------------

Outdoor Research Activeice Sun Leg Sleeves
Light Grey
S/M
4.1 oz
$27

Rab
Continuum Jacket
Men's Medium, Black
3.35 oz of 850+ treated down fill in a size large