[WTS] ULA CDT (24oz) with Medium torso, Large belt, S straps ($50)

This is a ULA CDT with a medium torso, large belt, and S straps. Per the ULA website, it is 24 oz. The color is green and it has the big mesh pocket. Photos are here on imgur.

I have used this pack for about 30 days in total. I loved it. The problem is that I have lost weight and the large belt is way too big for me now. On my last two trips I was unable to utilize the belt even when I shortened it all the way, and it caused me some shoulder pain. It is time for me to buy a new pack in the right size (I'm looking at another ULA).

With 30 days on trail, this is a used pack. Because of that, I am selling it at $50 (includes shipping in CONUS). The retail price is $145.

It is perfectly functional. Some things to note:

• There's a tiny hole in on the left side of the green fabric. Never caused me any issues (pic 4).
  • The interior of the pack is worn (see photo 5) just from friction and packing/unpacking. No holes or perceivable weaknesses.
  • All zippers, ties, etc. work perfectly.
  • The small blue interior baggy is still intact, and can be unclipped and removed if you like. I kept it around, I liked putting my small electronics in it (photo 3).
  • This is the standard cinch-top closure, not roll-top.

It's a tough pack that doesn't look as pretty as a brand-new one. This would be a good option for someone looking to try a frameless, ultralight option, but doesn't want to shell out $100+ right away.

I'm going to really miss this pack, lots of good memories in it for me. I held on as long as I could but the hip belt is just too big for me now and I don't plan on regaining weight. I thought about giving it away, because it is used, but I'd really like at least $50 to get me started on saving for a pack (I'm lurking on this subreddit every day trying to find a good used option).

If you live in the Seattle, WA area, you can pick up in person.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags