MUST GO! New GTX hardshells, approach shoes sz 9 & 10.5, harness

MAJOR PRICE DROPS

Hey all,

Got some great stuff here—almost all brand new and never worn. Yes I’m a bit of a hardshell hoarder. Now my loss is your gain.

SPECIAL OFFER: The first person to pick up one of these jackets gets a free Five Ten hat or SmartWool socks--FREE!
BONUS—Buy two items and I’ll throw in packable North Face Rain Pants

BRAND NEW - Men’s Medium Helly Hansen Odin Superstretch Jacket- Black- $110
Retails new for $400
A season old, but never worn. An awesome, lightweight shell that’s somewhere between soft and hard (firm?). An extraordinarily breathable 10K waterproofed piece that’s perfect for Alpine climbs and climes. HH is perhaps the most underrated outdoor brand by climbers. Check out this review to learn more—ignore that fact that he’s a snowboarder—this is a great climbing piece.
www.themountainpulse.com/2012/02/gear-review-helly-hansen-od>>>
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS – Men’s Medium Helly Hansen Odin Short Sleeve Shirt - $25
Kind of like an Alpine bowling shirt—just kidding. Sun resistant, breathable, nice color. This is the kind of thing that guides wear to bars in Squamish. Don’t you wish that was you?
BRAND NEW – Men’s Size M Gore Tex Active Shell Jacket - $120
Retails for $275-$475 (all over the place, I know)
Picked this up traveling in Europe. Here's the deal on Active Shell. It’s in Gore’s high performance fabric family. It’s lighter and more breathable than Pro shell. If you’re in the market, it’s almost impossible to find an Active Shell Jacket under 250 bucks. Adidas has been doing some really good stuff recently. This has a really nice elasticized hem and is a worthy Alpine piece.
BRAND NEW – Men’s Size 9 Adidas Outdoor Fast R GTX - $55
Retail new for $130-$180
I already wore out a pair of these and they were the best pair of approach shoes I’ve ever owned. They have a great lacing system—very reminiscent of Salomon’s shoes. You can slip them on between pitches and then tighten when you need to descend. Great rubber on the bottom, waterproof—what else could you need?
Worn Once- Men’s Size 10.5 Merrell Pro-Terra Sport - $35
Really nice sneakers, retailing on Merrell's site for over a hundred. Just don't need them. These make great approach shoes or light hikers. Stable, comfortable, breathable. New – Men’s Size M Singing Rock Harness - $15
Retails for $40-$50
Great intro harness. Four gear loops. Used MAYBE once but never fallen on. I upgraded to a newer harness, but if you’re looking to pick one up cheap, this is for you. That’s all—but! If you’re in the market for a shell (or softshell) and you didn’t see one you like here, just let me know and I can tell you more about what I have. I have black, red and green ones of different brands and fabric (all Men’s medium). I’d be psyched to make you a deal.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags