WTB: Used Underquilt - Down - 20°F or Below

Hey there fellow hangers, I have been on a long quest for the perfect underquilt for my hammock and have decided that for the time being, the ONLY underquilt I will be able to afford will be a used one... Surely its a long shot but I figured I would go ahead and ask around here. I am looking for a DOWN insulated UQ. I don't care if its 2/3, 3/4, or full-length... Just as long as it can handle some cold weather. The only reason I am so lax on my preferences is because I know if I ask for specifically what I want, it may never show up and I need a UQ right about MEOW! Some of the underquilts I was looking at (and ideally would like to work out a deal on) included: - Wilderness Logics 3/4 and Full-lengths which were rated at 15°F and 10°F - Warbonnet's Yeti 3-season rated at 20°F - Enlightened Equipments Revolt or RevoltX UQ in 20°F or 10°F model (I think 0°F may be pushing it. So, as I said, I am open to any down UQ in that tmp range but Ideally it would be one of the ones that I've listed. Oh and black is always a plus. Please shoot a PM if you've got one.