FS: Books, Stove, Filter, Binoculars

Cleaning some stuff out my gear closet. This may be subject to updates if I find some more stuff that I' not using.

Books:

Mike C.'s "Ultralight Tips", and "Lighten Up", Skurka's "Ultimate Hiker's Guide, and "lip-smackin backpacking".

All of these are in great shape with the exception of Skurka's book, which got nibbled a little bit on the back by a pet rabbit. See photos, not a big deal really.

$27 shipped for the lot.Katadyn hiker pro. Brand new, never used, includes everything. $55 Shipped

Leupold Yosemite 8x32 Binoculars. Upgraded and I rarely use these anymore, but they are pretty compact and light, I can weigh these and update the thread. I've added a bit of cord to secure the caps. Comes with the strap as well, it just didn't make it into the picture. SOLDOptimus Crux Lite stove, used twice. This is a hot little stove, but I find myself going for alcohol more often than not.
SOLDThis may or may not be relevant here, but before it ends up on eBay and MTBR... I've got a Relevate Designs frame bag for a 20" Surly Karate Monkey (the post-2010 one with the sloping top-tube), fit's other bikes too, dimensions are available. Super shape, only used for a handful of rides. $100. no pics for now.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags