FS: Camera, Tarp, Pack and more! Sony, Yama, HMG... Moving Sale!

Hi folks, I'll be moving from the East Coast to CO shortly and am looking to clear some space, I have some wonderful, gently used and well cared for gear looking for a new home at great prices (all are negotiable!), prices include shipping CONUS. Email me at nicholas.viglione AT gmail DOT com if you are interested, thanks!

Pictures upon request.

SONY Nex 5N Camera - $225 - "Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)" . Gently used for the past year and a half or so, comes with charger, case and flash attachment, as well as the 18-55 lens and manual (sorry, no cables). Well under 1000 shots on this beautiful camera, I just find myself taking a small point and shoot as I do more biking and trail running.
YAMA Mountain Gear Cirriform Tarp - $65 - Grey silnylon tarp, used ~20 nights, no holes, rips or stains. Comes seamsealed, but without stakes or poles. Wonderful little tarp which weathered a number of solid storms without fail for me.
http://www.yamamountaingear.com/cirriform-tarp/
HMG Windrider 2400 (1st edition) - $135 - Love this little pack, but I find myself with too many which fill the same purpose. Mesh outer pockets. Comes with hip pockets, but no stays. Some staining/discoloration from use, but no rips or holes. Has seen some heavy use but still functions beautifully!
RAB Cirrus (hooded) Wind Top (Grey) - $65 - Looks like new, has seen some use in the mountains, but not as much as it deserves, wonderful jacket! No holes, odor, or stains.
Ultimate Direction AK pack - $55 - Heavily used trail running pack, but still quite functional. No rips, but is missing one of the elastics to hold one of the water bottles in place - common issue with the 1st gen pack. Have loved this pack but recently received a Montane one which fills the same need but fits me slightly better.