Feathered Friends Sleeping Bag, Scarpa Phantom 6000, NeoAir Xtherm Max, Scarpa Inverno

I have a lot of sweet stuff for sale.  I will accept Paypal friends and family or add 3% to the prices.  All prices include shipping, and I think these prices are very, very fair.

New Feathered Friends Peregrine -30F Sleeping Bag ($575 w/shipping): New-without-tags (never used) Feathered Friends Peregrine sleeping bag with 3 ounces of down overfill.  The Peregrine is typically a -25F bag, but the overfill makes this a -30F (according to FF).  It is the regular length and features 850+ down.  It's a loft monster.  It has always been stored as shown and has never been in a compression sack. It was bought for a Denali trip that isn't happening.  It's an incredible bag.  If you look at the reviews on the FF website, you'll see that people have pushed these as low as -50F.   With the overfill, taxes and shipping, you'd be looking at $1000 to get this to your door from FF.

Scarpa Phantom 6000, Size 44 ($500 w/shipping): These are the newest model, and they only have a few days on them (snow and ice only).  The 45 just ended up fitting better.  They are absolutely in nearly-new condition. This is an amazing boot!  Retail price is $950.

Thermarest NeoAir Xtherm Max, Size Large ($135 w/shipping): This is the mother of all insulated air pads.  Incredibly warm, incredibly light and incredibly comfortable.  I have two, and due to a cancelled Denali trip, I only need one.   It's seen maybe five nights.  Never a leak.   Retail is $240, sale prices are never less than $180 plus tax and shipping for a Max in size large.

Scarpa Inverno, Size 10 ($100 w/shipping): Scarpa Invernos....what else is there to say?  These things will last forever.  They've seen some use.  I bought them used several years ago, and I haven't even used them.  These things can do everything from Colorado couloirs to 8000 meter peaks if you have the right liners.