FS: Women's SD Eleanor 19 Regular Sleeping Bag

Selling my wife’s Sierra Designs Eleanor 19 Women’s Regular sleeping bag. This bag was purchased for the 2017 season, and was used for one week-long JMT trip that summer (North Lake to South Lake loop in the Sierras, I recommend it to everybody). It was subsequently used on two more overnighters in the 2018 season, and has been stored hanging in a pet-free, smoke-free home otherwise. Always slept in with base layers.

This bag is approaching 3lbs (2lbs 15oz on my scale, matches manufacturer specs), but TWO WHOLE POUNDS (32oz.) of that is down. Per typical Women’s labelling, 19°F is the EN Comfort Rating, while its Lower Limit is 6°F, making this an exceptionally warm bag. The JMT trip was my wife’s first, so I DID NOT want her to be cold, lest she change her mind about my very important hobby! Mission accomplished, she has never been cold in this bag, even on the north side of Muir Pass. This bag is probably best for cold sleepers and shoulder season, or higher-elevation trips.

Here is the REI listing for more details.

I have not washed this bag, and while there may be some sand/residue (I’ve cleaned it up a bit, but you never know), it has not been used enough for me to want to wash it without just letting the buyer handle that how they would prefer. I am only selling because we are switching over to an EE Accomplice quilt for the cuddles.

Price was $300 when I bought it, selling here for $170 including Shipping to CONUS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags