FS: Patagonia Men’s 30/32 Backcountry Guide Soft Shell Pants Good Condition

Patagonia Men’s 30/32 Backcountry Guide Soft Shell Pants Good Condition - $75

These pants are awesome for ice/alpine climbing, and backcountry skiing.  This is an older model (maybe 8 years old?) when Patagonia only offered this pant for men and was discontinued.  Then I believe they brought it back in a new version.Anyway, these have lots of life left, are great pants, and are pretty hard to find now.

Men’s size 30/32” (they are marked size 30, but the waist actually measures 32”)
Specs:
Total length on outside side seam 42”
Waist 32”
Hip (9” down from waist) 39/40”
Bottom opening 17” (can expand to 21”)
Inseam 30” (Gaiter sticks out to 31”)
The pants are predominantly a heavy soft shell stretch fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex).There are reinforced areas with hard shell patching on the front of knees, inside of ankle, and entire back seat.

Details:
Integrated gaiter with grippy elastic to hold onto your boot, and grommets to tie under boot.
Zipper/snap gusset at pant leg opening can add 4” to bottom opening.
Articulated knees for movement.
14” zippered side mesh vents on each hip.
X2 front zip pockets, x1 zip pocket on back of thigh, and x1 zip pocket below waistline.
Front fly has two way zipper, waistband with belt loops, and detachable elastic suspenders.
No major signs of wear except for a half inch crampon hole in the knee.  As you can see in the picture covered with duct tape and never got around to patching it, just used like this, you can patch it easy.

Payment via paypal and buyer pays shipping via USPS priority mail or free local pickup in Seattle area.  I’m pairing down and posting gear in multiple threads; I can combine shipping if applicable.
Please send me a DM to purchase or with any questions.  
Thanks!

From the website:
Features of the Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants
  • Burly, highly breathable, all-recycled polyester double-weave fabric with 4-way stretch is wind-resistant and is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather protection; seat and knee panels feature a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR finish for wet weather protection
  • Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
  • 3-point, removable suspenders
  • Belt loops and microfleece-lined waistband
  • 2-way zippered fly
  • Pockets: two front slash, one vertical thigh, one back hip; all pocket zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR finish; zippered thigh vents with mesh-lined openings
  • Gusseted, zippered cuff with two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiter
  • Shell: 8.6-oz 75-denier 92% all-recycled polyester double weave with 4-way-stretch/8% spandex. Seat and knee panels: 2.5-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water resistant) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
  • 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
  • Made in Vietnam

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags