[WTS] Suunto Core Alu Deep Black ABC Watch w/ Extra Band - Excellent Condition & Fully Functional - 3.0 oz/85 grams

Hi All,

I have an awesome Suunto Core ABC (altimeter/barometer/compass) watch with extra band up for grabs. I'm sad to see this watch go, but I've gotten back into running and recently purchased a watch more tuned to those needs. I'm just not wearing the Core any longer and it's too nice of a watch to just have laying on top of the dresser. I wore this watch 3 to 5 days a week for about a year during the workweek. I never got around to using it for outdoor pursuits and the pics below show it's excellent condition. It's only real flaw is some fine rubbing/scratching at the top of the bezel. Everything else, including the glass is in primo shape. All functions of this watch work as perfectly as they did on the day I opened the box.

Pics can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/SZY5Pkz

In addition to the sweet ABC functions this watch has a thermometer, weather trend indicator, storm alarm, sunrise/sunset, depth meter, excellent backlight and multiple watch, date and time functions. It's waterproof down to 30 meters/100 feet. The battery is user-replaceable and is the cheap and readily available CR2032 cell. I installed a new battery on 3/26/19 so the watch is good to go for many months ahead.

This is one of the fancier Core models with an aluminum case and it currently retails for $429.00 on Suunto's website. The extra band ($45.95 retail) is new and sealed in it's original packaging. I'm asking $160.00 shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48. PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or cover fees (approx. 3%) sending the "goods & services" route. I can usually ship the next business day after receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships out. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pics. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tags