FS: Tons of Rock Gear: Cams, Quickdraws, Biners, PAS, Camping, Yates and Wild Country Harnesses, Dana Design Pack, etc. [New Stuff Added]

~2 x Clog Cams. One is the size of a BD .4 and the other is between a BD .5 and .75 the slings on both have been replaced with cord. ~$15 each.
~1 x Wild Country Flexible Friend. Roughly the same size as an orange mastercam. ~$20 ~Set of 4 Black Diamond Quickdraws. Quicksilver biner on bolt end Hotwire on rope end. Decent used condition. $35 for set. ~Set of 6 Metolius Quickdraws. Straight gate on bolt end bent gate on rope end. Good used condition. ~$50 for set.

I would also sell all of the draws together for $75 ~3 x DMM Boa auto-locking carabiners. Very good condition. ~$14 each
~1 x Omega Pacific Jake auto-locking carabiner. Good condition. ~$10 ~1 x Metolius PAS. Excellent condition. ~$20
~1 x Metolius Multi Loop Gear Sling with Double D attachment. Not pictured but like new. ~$20 ~Petzl Reverso. Decent used condition. ~$5
~CMI Rescue 8. Good condition some rope grooves but lots of life left. ~$20
~Trango Cinch. Good condition. ~$45 Yates Shield big wall harness Sz. Large (33"-37" waist). New this harness runs $160, the large never fit me quite right and I just picked up the same harness in a medium so this ones got to go. ~$100 Wild Country Elite Ziplock size Small (28.5 - 35.5"), great harness I just prefer my Misty Cadillac a little more. ~$55.
~Nikwax Down Wash and Down Proof set. 5 fl oz. size bottles. I don't actually own any down anymore, have gone over to all synthetics. ~$8 ~5 Gallon military water jug. Bought 2 of these for car camping after years of those leaky blue jugs. Have come to the realization that I only really need one. These things are bombproof and pretty hard to find. This one is brand new. Don't really want to deal with shipping so local to the front range would be awesome. ~$40

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags