FS: Marmot Hydrogen, Xtherm, Montbell UL, Firefly wood stove, Smartwool, polarized glasses, AGG

Hello Folks,

All prices include shipping. Photos and weights within 0.1oz available upon request. Will consider offers on multiple items.

Marmot Hydrogen, regular left zip, current model (green with full length zipper). Has a tiny abrasion and a barely visible pine sap stain but have to look hard to find and see either. Has excellent loft. Smells a little like a campfire; can wash it out if it bugs you. Comes with cotton storage bag but not the stuff sack. Not sure if I'm ready to part with it yet, but PM me an offer if you have to have this bag.

*SOLD* Therm-a-rest Xtherm, size S. $90. Used two nights. Comes with original packaging, inflation bag, and repair kit. I will also happily trade for your size Regular with some extra cash your way.

Montbell UL Down Jacket, Gunmetal, size M (fits like a size S). $90. Bought gently used, used only a few times myself. Excellent condition. Stored lofted. Comes with original stuff sack. Smells a little like a campfire; if this bugs you let me know and I will look into putting it through a proper down wash.

*SOLD* Rob Kelly's "Qi Wiz" UL Firefly wood-burning stove with Flexport. $50. Carried it once, never used it. Comes with the reinforced Tyvek pouch. The Pouch is a tad dirty from rubbing against a pot with ashes on it, but the stove is immaculate.

Smartwool lightweight (195g/m^2) long sleeve shirt, black, size S. $40. Worn a few times, still in excellent condition. Comes with original packaging. It's from the Fall 2011 line, purchased in fall 2012. Cut is a little more athletic than the current line of smartwool base layers.

Jimarti JMP8 Polarized Sunglasses, Black frames, Smoke lenses, brand new. $30. You can find reviews on Amazon if unfamiliar. Comes with a soft cloth baggie, zippered hard-shell Jimarti case, unused lens cloth, and retaining strap.

Antigravity Gear pot cozy for the MSR 0.85L Titan. $3. Will only sell bundled with another item on this list.

Will ship USPS Priority within 24 hours.