FS (NY): Petzl Calidris Climbing Harness (Big Wall Harness)

I have a Petzl Calidris climbing harness for sale. I bought it last year and finally came to the conclusion that I'm probably never going to do any type of multi-day/big wall climbing, so I'm looking to get some lighter for sport climbing (Petzl Sama). I've taken this harness a handful of times outdoors to go sport climbing. I have never taken any type of big fall on this harness. I use it mainly indoor climbing for the past year, going about 1 to 2 times a week maximum. From the pictures attached you can see the tie-in points are still relatively new and the overall condition is excellent. Any questions, shoot me an email or post on here.

Size 1 (which ranges from XS-M) I'm a size 32 and it fits me fine.

**SOLD**. Retails for $100
Pickup in NYC also available.
Paypal accepted.
Here are the details:

PETZL Calidris Climbing Harness

The wide waist belt and leg loops of the Petzl Calidris provide all the comfort, support and ventilation needed for long aid routes and other activities requiring extended periods of hanging.

Features/Benefits:
Breathable mesh exterior, closed cell perforated foam padding, and polyester 3D wicking mesh provide maximum ventilation

Bias webbing transfers load and distributes pressure over entire surface area of the waist belt and leg loops

DoubleBack buckles on leg loops different-sized climbers or when wearing different thicknesses of clothing

Two DoubleBack buckles allow waist belt to be centered and adjusted in a single movement

Elastic slots with tabs to tuck away excess waist belt webbing

Largest size range of all Petzl harnesses

Four gear loops for organizing and carrying gear

Green belay loop is easily identifiable for connecting a descender/belay device

Tie-in points are reinforced for increased resistance to abrasion

Detachable elastic leg loop straps PICS OF THE ACTUAL HARNESS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags