FS- Tenkara USA, Gossmer Gear, Golite, MYOG Bivy

Hey guys its been a long time... the reason for that is the past year i have been struggling to survive a deadly strain for fungal meningitis. Several people in my area caught it last year and died from it i was young and strong and was able to fight through it. that all said i haven't been able to work this past year and college starts in a few weeks so I need to sell the remainder of my gear.

1. Tenkara USA Ayu 13' Rod. Like new condition. Comes with everything you need to start fishing. And comes with extra top three sections of the pole. I can email or texts pictures. $150 shipped to CONUS.

2. SOLD SOLD SOLD Gossmer Gear Lighttrek II. Very good used condition one handle has been changed the other is original. I can email or text pictures. $25 Shipped to CONUS.

3. SOLD SOLD SOLDGolite Ion. Size large Brand new condition and slightly modded. It was modded very well and tastfully. Weight 11oz. I can email and text pictures. $75 shipped CONUS.

4.SOLD SOLD SOLD MYOG Bivy. M90 top and silnylon bottom. Mesh head panel and horizontal chest zipper. Very good construction. I am 6'4" and have 10" of extra room inside when using my 30* quilt. Weight 6.5 oz. I can email or text pictures. $50 shipped to CONUS.

ALL prices are VERY negotiable. I need this stuff sold.

Email is [email protected] Phone number is 662-671-4287.

Thanks guys,
Dustin

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags