FS:Women's Golite 1/4 Zip T (M), REI 1/2 Zip Pullover (M) and TNF 1/4 Zip T (XS)

Price includes shipping. PPFF or please add 3% to cover the fee for a sale of goods “goods” payment.

Golite Light Weight 1/4 Zip T – Size medium in a 100% polyester fabric. Excellent condition without flaws and pilling. Asking $19.00.

REI 1/2 Zip Pullover in Medium – 100 weight polyester fleece in black. Inside of collar shows blue in photo but the color is more purple. Small zippered pocket on right side near the hem. Lightly used condition without pilling. Asking $18.00.

The North Face Flight Series 1/4 Zip Pullover in XS – Black, 100 weight polyester Vapor Wick fabric. Excellent hardly used condition. Asking $20.00.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags