FS Patagonia fleece jackets men's size medium

Patagonia powerstretch fleece jacket, size medium. Unlike most fleeces, it has a smooth, pill-proof exterior. Great for hiking, backpacking, running or anything where the jacket would rub against something. I love this jacket, it's just too big for me. Patagonia no longer makes this jacket, but North Face makes one similar called the Flux power stretch (sells for $120), asking $35 (incl. shipping). There are no stains or tears in the jacket. There is one pin-sized hole in the shoulder (see photo), which has shown no sign of getting bigger.----

Patagonia Retro-X jacket. This is a wonderful jacket, warm and windproof, it's just too big for me. There are no stains or tears on the jacket, but the collar is fraying (see photo). It doesn't affect the warmth of the jacket, and you can't really see it when you are wearing it (you can only see it if you are looking down from above), but if you like your clothes in mint condition this isn't for you. Sells new for $230. Asking $35 including shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags