[WTS] Out of this World, DCF Spaceman pack, 48g. MYOG

For sale is my latest myog project. I was tired of packs that were just to big for a simple day hike or a mountaineering scramble to the top of a peak, so I made what I needed. This pack will fit a 1 liter Smartwater bottle with a sports cap (tight fit to minimize weight shift), raincoat, headlamp, small first aid kit, and some snacks.

Pack is made of custom printed 1.5oz a sq yard DCF. All seams are taped from the inside making the pack highly water resistant. The opening is a YKK #3 waterproof zipper down the middle for easy packing and access. There is a zipper hood at the top to provide further water resistance. The straps are heavy duty 3/4 inch elastic and grosgrain with adjustable sternum strap loops and a detachable 1/2 inch sternum strap with a buckle. There is a haul loop on top and a small pull loop on bottom to make closing the zipper easier.

Pack dimension are approximately 13.5x8.25x1 1.78 liters.

Pack weight is 48 grams with the sternum strap or 43 without.

I currently have 4 of these but might make more if you guys like them. The material colors and pattern varies but all are the galaxy print.

$50 including PayPal fees and shipping CONUS.

See photos: https://imgur.com/a/ZUnnHp7

Detail

Tags