FS: Backpacking gear

Closet cleaning, I have some gear for sale, prices are listed. If interested, please PM and I’ll be happy to send pictures from there. All gear is either UNUSED, or used for one 2 day trip. Nothing wrong with them, all great equipment, I just have too much gear, so please buy some :)

Backpack- North face Terra 65, Black. Comes with rain cover for it (rain cover is red). $100 shipped

Tent- MSR Hubba Hubba+Gear Shed= $225 for the tent, $75 for gear shed. Gear shed and tent still in original bags, still smell new. Gear shed has product info tag still on it as well and is BRAND NEW.

Sleeping Bag-North face down bag, blue kazoo (20 degree). Recently sent to TNF to have it repacked with down, pretty much a brand new bag aside from being from the 80’s. Everyone knows, the old north face brown label items are next to none in terms of quality. $100

Stove-MSR Pocketrocket stove: $25 (comes with free full canister of fuel)

Water Filter- MSR Miniworks water filter- BRAND NEW, took out of box, used to filter a Nalgene full of water, and stuck into the closet and forgot to use. $75 shipped.

(2) sleeping pads- Prolite 4 sleeping pad, full size, no leaks. $50…

Original neoair (rectangle) no leaks, holds air well. One patch, done about 2 years ago, haven’t had an issue since. $80
Again, I'd be happy to send over pictures! All prices include shipping!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags