[WTS] Merrell All Out Blaze Mid 2 Hiking Boots Sz 12 ($65)

Hey everyone! Pics of the boots here.

Selling a pair of Merrell waterproof hiking boots I've had for less than a year and have about 30ish miles on. They're in the "Stucco" color (tan body with blue accents). They've been great and have no defects, holes, or noticeable damage. Just trying to fund the purchase of some Salomon Ultra 3's because I'm an elitist with a materialistic streak.

- Super comfy right out of the box! The first thing I did with them was hike San Jacinto in November (11ish miles). This was probably dumb, but I didn't have any blisters or discomfort at all despite 2,300 ft elevation gain and rocky sections.

- Easily handle a 35 lb backpacking load in Angeles Natl Forest (8ish miles) and kept me warm in January's 30ish degree nights with an ongoing wind advisory (this was also probably dumb).

- Tough waterproofing for leather boots: Did short segments of Grand Canyon and Zion hikes through February snow (about 10 miles total). Socks didn't get wet once, and the boots went through large puddles and snow for 3-4 hours a day without a problem.

Buyer pays shipping from 92617 and 3% Paypal. Happy to provide additional pics/details!

Detail

Tags