[WTS] MLD Patrol Tarp Solo .75 DCF [9.1oz]

Hi all!

I'm looking to sell a Mountain Laurel Designs Patrol Tarp Solo that I bought late last November for the PCT. It will ship with the pictured silnylon (I believe) stuffsack.

I changed my gear up a bit since, and I'm choosing to carry an Aeon, instead. For this reason, I am selling the Patrol Tarp! I have taken it out of its stuff sack twice—once when I received it to inspect and once to take the photos for this post. It is second hand (I purchased it from a different redditor), but this person said this about the state of the tarp: "Zero holes/tears/punctures/abrasions. If you get the tarp and send me a picture of one I swear on my beautiful mother I'll paypal you your money back." As well, they said, "Weighs 9.1oz with linelocs and guylines. I'd say I was a little overly generous with my guyline lengths, if you wanted to shave a few tenths of an oz here you definitely could. But 9.1oz as it stands right now. And this is the 0.75 DCF version."

~~~~I am selling this for $235 shipped, no less. I bought it for that, which was already a great deal, and I'm not looking to sell for a loss. If purchased, I will ship on Monday, March 11.~~~~ In Escrow

Photographs can be found here

Thank you very much! .

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags