FS: Closet Cleanout

Hey there! I’ve got a few items here that aren’t being used and would love to find them a good home.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

Please email me at: for pics as it’s easier for me to email pics while on mobile. Lemme know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Petzl e+Lite headlamp. This is the older, lighter model that weighs only 0.9oz. This thing is great and insanely light, I just need something a little brighter $25 shipped CONUS

Arcteryx Squamish hoody in black. This is a Men’s Small that fits like a medium. I’m 5’10” 180lbs. with a 40” chest and I can definitely layer underneath still. I just prefer my Arcteryx Incendo hoody. $80 shipped CONUS

Nemo Fillo pillow Moss Green. Never used. I have two of these and I don’t need both. These are super comfy and luxurious when you can spare a few extra ounces. $30 shipped CONUS

Montbell rain pants Men’s Medium I wear a 31×30 pant and these are just a tad too long for me. They’ve only been worn once or twice a while back. I’m unsure of the particular model of these, as I think they’re a bit older, but they weigh 6.8oz.

$45 shipped CONUS

Mammut Mercury Mid II GTX boots Size 12 these were worn once and are just a little too big for me. Solid Goretex boots in a sleek color.

$85 shipped CONUS

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags