Spring Gear Closet clean-out, Arcteryx, Cloudveil, Patagonia, MH, TNF, climbing and ice stuff

All items located in Salt Lake City area, free pickup or split shipping, Venmo or Paypal F&F (or cash if local). OBO, make offers for multiples. Just trying to thin out the herd a little. PM with questions or for additional photos. I also have some G3 District skis with Onyx bindings and a pair of Dynafit Zzeus 27.5 boots (with 26.5 liners) for sale, although I really don't want to bother with shipping those. Let me know if you're really interested, and I can send some picks.

Black Diamond Sabertooth semi-automatic crampons. Only used a couple of times on firm snow, never on rock - basically brand new. $100.

Charlet Moser Grade 8 monopoint crampons. Well-used, still in good condition with nearly new front points (picks have only been climbed on a few times). $50.

Omegalite 4.0 draws, seven of them. Lightly used, with Metolius dogbones. Good shape, no whipper falls on any of them. $50 for all of them.

Dalbello Lupo series alpine soles kit. New, unopened pair of alpine/gripwalk soles. These came with my boots, and I only need the tech fitting soles. $20.

Arcteryx full-zip fleece jacket, men's size medium, black, several years old. Hand pockets and one sleeve pocket. One small hole in one sleeve that has been sewn, and the interior is a little pilled. $30

Cloudveil full-zip fleece jacket, men's size medium, olive green, several years old. Hand pockets and two chest pockets. No holes, but pilled a little on the inside. $20.

Cloudveil Down Patrol puffy jacket with Windstopper, men's size medium, red. Very good condition, pit zips, removable hood, chest and hand pockets. There is a back "sleeve" pocket on the interior that appears to be for a hydration bag, although I never used it. That sleeve did have a small tear that I repaired with Tenacious Tape, see pic. $75

Patagonia pants, men's size 34, brown. Styled kind of like jeans, but lighter and softer material. I would guess about a 32+ inseam (doesn't say on the tag). $20.

Mountain Hardware 1/4-zip fleece top, men's size large (although I think it fits more like a medium), black. Good condition. $10 (or $25 for all three shirts).

The North Face 1/4-zip fleece top, men's size medium, cream w/ grey sleeves. Good condition. $10 (or $25 for all three shirts).

REI 1/4-zip fleece top, men's size medium, orange. Chest pocket and thumb loops. Good condition, some thread pulls but no holes. $10 (or $25 for all three shirts).