[WTS/WTT] Closet Cleanout (Arc’teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Patagonia, Five Ten, Climbing, Gear)

Cleaning out my closet trying to make room for more gear (of course!).

Prices include shipping to CONUS. Elsewhere pays whatever extra it costs. Local pick-up in SF and I’ll drop the price whatever shipping would have been. Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to PM me reasonable offers.

Arc’teryx Squamish Hoody Orange Sz. S (Retails: $159; Asking: $90)

Product Page

Turns out I just wear my Houdini more. Great layer with more features than the Houdini. Awesome condition. Small smudge on the hood (last pic).

Men’s Arc’teryx Covert Collar Zip Pullover Green Sz. XL (Retails $159; Asking $80)

Great condition and super soft and warm. Selling for a friend.

Men’s Five Ten Urban Approach Knit Shoes Sz. 9 (Retails $130; Asking $70) Price Drop

Awesome lightweight approach shoe. Perfect for around town or a multipitch walk-off. Ridiculously comfortable but unfortunately didn't fit me the way I would like my approach shoes to fit. I'm normally between an 8.5 and a 9, and these were a little too big for me (I'd say a true 9). Only put on once to try them on. Unfortunately didn’t come with a box but still has plastic tags. Never worn outside.

Men’s Patagonia R1s (All Size S)

You know, the best layer out there (Melly fans may want to fight me on this). I have too many. I have a serious problem.

Yellow R1 Pullover Sz. S (Retails: $129; Asking: $75) Excellent condition. Newer model without venting and screen-printed (rather than sewn) logo.

Orange R1 Pullover Sz. S (Retails: $129; Asking: $50) Older model with thicker fleece and vented sides and wrists. Hole in right wrist and hem thread is pulling a little bit, but still a ton of life left.

Black R1 Pullover Sz. S (Retails: $129; Asking: $65) Stretchy vented wrists and waist. Great condition other than a small hole on the right front side (didn’t notice it until I was taking the pictures, and even then had to stretch it to make it visible in pictures (see last pic). Missing rubber coating on zipper pull.

Other Assorted Gear

Two Ogres Chalkzilla Chalk Bucket (Retails: $35; Asking $25)

Product Page

Awesome chalk bucket. Brand new with tags. Turns out I rope more than I boulder and don’t need a dedicated bucket. Mesh pocket and draw-string closure.

Garmin FR15 GPS Running Watch (Retails: $120; Asking $55)

Site

Great running watch, practically brand new. My old one died so submitted a warranty claim and got this one. Wore for about a week before I got a Fitbit. Comes in the box with manual and everything. May have a second charger for it if I can find it. Note: does not come with HR monitor.

The following can be purchased in addition to other items, or if purchased solo, buyer pays shipping. Can take pictures if anyone wants them.

Sawyer Dirty Water Bags 64 oz. 2-pack (Retails: $10; Asking: $8)

Never been used-- new in box. Box is a little torn up but the bags are unused. I can post pictures if requested, but...they’re dirty water bags. Can put it into an envelope without the box for cheaper shipping, if you want.

CMI Rescue 8 Figure 8 Device (Retails: $40; Asking: $15)

Product Page

Rated to 44.5 kN. A little scuffed up but still totally functional.

MSR PocketRocket Stove (Retails $45; Asking: $20) Original model-- super light, boils water quickly. Used but in great shape. Still works really well. No auto-light on this one but the container can fit a mini lighter to keep with it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags