FS: Boulder woody wall

Hello everyone.  I'm looking to sell my boulder woody wall.  I live in Wisconsin and will not be delivering or shipping it but you're welcome to come and pick it up. I have over 550 bucks into it and my friends and I's time.  It was originally in my apartment but I moved it into my garage and it fits perfectly. Has maybe a 1/8 inch to a 1/4 of clearance. I'm moving into a van to travel for a year and need to either sell this or store it.  I'd like it to go to a garage where ppl are going to use it and get strong from it.  The angle is steep, I'd say almost 60° overhanging.  It stands over 6 foot tall and is roughly 10 to 12 feet wide. There are 14 custom built volumes on it as well with varying amounts of t-nuts in them. Not all the holds are mine and I'd only be selling the ones I own.  It is a free standing structure but I tied it in to the trusses in the garage for more support.  This could be put outside and tarped up if you'd want to or put in a basement too.  All my friends are moving or dont have the room for it. If it doesn't sell that's fine I will just store it until I get into a new place someday.  I feel like 200 dollars would be a fair price for it but let me know what you think.  If you have ?s please email me at [email protected] or text me at 715-559-4900

Also the crash pads are not included. Those we will be keeping.

Thanks,
Jared

Detail

Tags