[WTS] Down Top and Underquilts - $110

I have a set of quilts made for me by Steve Hazel who sells these through his Etsy store called HangTightShop

The topquilt uses two layers of the Costco/Eddie Bauer 700 fill power down quilts with a fully sewn foot box. All of the vertical seams have been ripped, leaving only horizontal baffles. It measures approximately 78" x 54" and works well for ground or hammock camping. The second layer is about 30" across and goes the full length of the TQ. There is also a second layer around the entire foot box. I've included a crude dimensional drawing in the images. Steve says these are good down to 20*F, but I've only used it down to freezing and had no issues. Has about 15-20 nights on it between tent, hammock, and cabin camping use and has no tears or stains. Comes with a stuff sack and a pair of elastic bands intended to be used as pad straps, which I never needed. Weight comes in at 792g on my scale

*SOLD* Pending funds

The underquilt also uses two layers of the Costco/Eddie Bauer down quilts sewn together. It measures approximately 46" at its widest and is about 70" long. The second layer goes across the full width but stops about 12" from each end. I've also included a crude dimensional drawing of the UQ in the images. Steve also claims that this is good down to 20*F, but as with the TQ, I've only used it down to freezing without issue. Has about 5-6 nights on it and has no tears or stains. Comes with a stuff sack and its weight comes in at 720g on my scale

IMGUR Link

Asking $60 with payment via PP G&S and shipped using USPS.

Detail

Tags