Cilo Gear 30:30 guide service worksack $175

Selling my used cilo gear 30:30 worksack. In good shape, it’s pretty lightly used but did have a hole put in it by my shovel whilst groveling up a chimney, then another small hole from a crampon point after I hung it from my harness... that all happened after I broke a trekking pole and a snowshoe on the hike in, yard saled a tool into oblivion and my partners inreach turned on and activated an sos inside his pocket and scared the hell out of the women on the home front... although my wife did admit to thinking about my life insurance policy, all in all it was a great day! Oh, and the ropes twisted into an unholy wreck at every rap. So you’re not only getting a great pack, you’re also getting a pice of amateur hour clusterfuckery history! I’ve repaired the shovel hole with some magic 3m tape and seam grip and just used seam grip on the small pon hole, also has some abrasion on the tool holsters. Not sure if I have a 100% complete strap set but it has more than enough straps to attach anything anyway you could imagine a few times over. Pics of the straps and holes are below. Asking $175 shipped add 3% for PayPal goods and services if you choose that route. A note on shipping, my work sends me away from home and it looks like Wednesday the 27th is the soonest I can send it unless someone jumps on it this morning before the post office closes. Happy to answer any questions. 

Detail

Tags