[WTS] Enlightened Equipment Jacket and Vest

Enlightened Equipment Torrid, Large

8.32 oz

Paid $205 for 7D inner and outer fabric

Currently $190 with same customizations and a 5-7 week lead time

Asking $170 shipped via PayPal

The Torrid has been my go to jacket for any occasion where temperatures, precipitation, and humidity are constantly changing factors. As warm as my favorite down jacket, and has not lost any loft in the year and some change that I have owned it. The light fabric choice helped keep the weight down, yet I never felt like I lost any heat even when stationary. No smells or tears, and it has constantly been stored on a hanger, in a dark closet, when not in use. Has seen maybe 5 nights of use on trail. The only reason I’m selling it is because I have lost about 15 lbs as training for the PCT. In fact, I’m using the funds to buy another Torrid in medium, with no hood.

Enlightened Equipment Torrid Vest, Medium

5.76 oz

Paid: $145 for 10D inner and outer fabric, with a 5-7 week lead time.

Asking $135 including shipping via Paypal

BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. I bought this in December thinking this would fit well in a summer kit, and it absolutely would, but I realized that I love sleeves. What I do love about this vest is how nice and warm it feels. I love how snug you can get the hood. I also love how compactable the vest is. EE runs vanity sizing, so if you typically wear a medium or a large, this jacket is for you. I’m hoping to find it a home where it it’ll give it more attention.

Buy both for $295 flat, including shipping.

https://imgur.com/a/WjSgxvk

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags