FS: Jacks R Better Katahdin double quilt

<div class=”breadcrumb”>Katahdin Quilt, a few years old, taken to 0 deg F several times with minimal layers on, I purchased this quilt for a single persons use. Im pretty large and I am a very active side and stomach sleeper so the added width has always been nice in winter. It probably has 25-30 nights of use. It has omni tape the full length but I have stitched it together to enclose the foot box.  I also added a small piece of elastic strap and thin buckle to the head end and middle back area to cinch closed. (both modifications are easily removable) they are actually enlightened equip. straps that I purchased. 800 Fill Power,</div>
<div><span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>200.00 shipped </span></div>
<div>thanks</div>
<div id=”content-sidebar-wrap”>
<div id=”content” class=”hfeed”>
<div class=”woocommerce-notices-wrapper”></div>
<div id=”product-1409″ class=”post-1409 product type-product status-publish has-post-thumbnail product_cat-quilts product_cat-top-quilt product_cat-winter product_tag-0-degree-quilt product_tag-backpacking product_tag-bikepacking product_tag-camping product_tag-cycling-sleeping-bag product_tag-down-quilt product_tag-down-sleeping-bag product_tag-hammock product_tag-hammock-camping product_tag-hiking product_tag-kayak-camping product_tag-moto-camping product_tag-motorcycle-camping product_tag-quilt product_tag-sup-camping product_tag-top-quilt product_tag-ultralight product_tag-winter-quilt entry first outofstock taxable shipping-taxable purchasable product-type-simple”>
<div class=”woocommerce-product-gallery woocommerce-product-gallery–with-images woocommerce-product-gallery–columns-4 images” data-columns=”4″>
<figure class=”woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper”>
<div class=”woocommerce-product-gallery__image” data-thumb=”http://www.jacksrbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Katahdin4-300×300-100×100.jpg”></div>
<div class=”woocommerce-product-gallery__image” data-thumb=”http://www.jacksrbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/comforter-bed-kat-100×100.jpg”>Great Comforter for a cabin Twin or Bunk Bed</div>
<div class=”woocommerce-product-gallery__image” data-thumb=”http://www.jacksrbetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/packs-small-kat-100×100.jpg”>Packs Small, Easily Fits in Any Pack</div></figure>
</div>
<div class=”summary”>
<h1 class=”product_title entry-title”>The Katahdin Quilt</h1>
<div class=”woocommerce-product-rating”>
<div class=”star-rating”>Rated <strong class=”rating”>5.00out of 5 based on <span class=”rating”>1</span>customer rating</div>
(<span class=”count”>1</span> customer review)</div>
<p class=”price”><span class=”woocommerce-Price-amount amount”><span class=”woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol”>$</span>329.95</span></p>

</div>
<div class=”woocommerce-tabs wc-tabs-wrapper”>
<div id=”tab-description” class=”woocommerce-Tabs-panel woocommerce-Tabs-panel–description panel entry-content wc-tab”>
<h2>Product Description</h2>
The JRB Family of Large Quilts are outdoor/indoor multiple use quilts filled with high quality goose down. At 85” x 61” they are huge yet weigh between 30 and 36 ounces, depending on the model.

The Katahdin is a winter quilt, baffled to 3 inches and over stuffed to achieve 3.5 inches of loft. It packs to 8 inches in diameter by 11 inches tall and is a soft package that will mold around other items in your pack.

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags