[WTS] Montbell & E.E. Jackets, plus Rain Skirt and Cnoc Vecto

Montbell Ex-Light Down Anorak, XL

7.36 oz

Paid: $270

Asking: $190 including shipping via PayPal

Bought around this time last year, this jacket is my FAVORITE piece of gear. The only reason I’m selling is because I’ve lost 15 lbs so far for the PCT, and I’m getting another one in a smaller size. It’s been out on trail five nights total. No damage. No smell. Includes original stuff sack. Practically new. If you typically wear a size large shirt, this jacket is for you. Especially if you like to layer a vest, fleece, or wind jacket underneath. The Ex-Light, in my opinion, is the best down jacket there is.

Enlightened Equipment APEX Custom Vest, Medium

5.76 oz

Paid: $145

Asking $135 including shipping via Paypal

BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. I bought this in December thinking this would fit well in a summer kit, and it absolutely would, but realized that I love sleeves. What I do love about this vest is how nice and warm it feels. I love how snug you can get the hood. I also love how compactable the vest is. EE runs vanity sizing, so if you typically wear a medium or a large, this jacket is for you. They’re also running a 5-7 week wait time currently. 10D inner and outer. I’m hoping to find it a home where it it’ll get more attention.

Enlightened Equipment Rain Wrap, Medium SOLD

1.6 oz

Paid $40

Asking $35 including shipping via Paypal.

BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. I’m a big fan of ventilation as I tend to run hot, but this just never made it into my pack. My loss is your gain. Packs super small, and has multiple uses. Rain protection, groundsheet, an awning to a tent, or a beak to a tarp. Best part is that it weighs next to nothing, and packs very small.

Cnoc 2L Vecto

2.72 oz

Paid $20, not including shipping

Asking $18 including shipping.

Love the Vecto, and this particular one has been wonderful. It’s really taken care of me. The only reason I’m selling it is because I bought the 3L version for the PCT. Some tricks of the trade in case you’re on the fence. One, store it vertically instead of horizontally to avoid leakage. Two, make sure you align the slider properly follow through when closing. Three, make sure the cap is tight. There you go. Once I figured that out, I never experienced a leak. Lastly, the Vecto held up really well in freezing temperatures. My Smart Water bottles all froze on my December Big Bend trip, but the Vecto kept my water liquid.

https://imgur.com/a/8J3MFjI

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags