For sale: grivel crampons, climbing shoes, zamberlain and scarpa boots, cams, smart alipine.

Cleaning out the closet.  pictures below.  Buyer pays 3% PayPal fee.

• Grivel Rambo crampons with anti-balling up plates and mono points.  Older version but solid on steep ice.  Comes with carrying case.  $70 shipped.
  • Katana Velcro size 42, re-soled once. Plenty of life in them, $40 shipped.
  • Tenaya tanta size 42, only used several sessions at the gym.  Good condition. $60 shipped.
  • Scarpa instinct S,  I cannot find the size printed on these.  I would guess they are 42.  $10+ shipping.
  • Scarpa tech ascent gtx approach boots.  Size 42.5. Used for about 1 summer.  Nothing wrong with them. I love these boots.  They climb surprisingly well and are light and comfortable.  Unfortunately a half size to small for me.  $80 shipped.
  • Zamberlain mountaineering boot.  size 43.  I do not know the model.  Soles are in great shape. Has heal welt for crampons. Leather accents.  Seems very well built.  Nothing wrong with them. I Bought these used online but they were too small.  I wear a 43 in scarpa mountain boot. I would say they are a half size too small. $150 shipped. 
  • Old wild country friends, size equivalent to yellow and orange metolius.  No falls under my ownership.  Action is good. Wires are straight and solid. $35 for the pair shipped.
  • Mammut smart alpine 8.9-10.5 $30 shipped.
  • Mouth Tube that converts otter water bag to camel back, free with purchase.