FS: A bunch of packs... MLD, Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, GoLite, ULA...

MY gear closet exploded today and nearly killed me. I need to liquidate these packs. Some are from gear testing, others have been packs I used for awhile and switched to something else, others yet were my wife's, etc.. etc...

I'll try to price these very fairly to make sales quick and easy, but I have not sold any gear in a long time so if something seems too high, feel free to make me an offer.

I will work on getting photos up asap.

*ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING* PayPal Gift is preferred option, or whatever.

1) MLD Burn size LARGE >> $100 SOLD to Dan V
-- USED and in great condition
-- No options. Webbing hipbelt.2) Gossamer Gear Gorilla size LARGE >> $120
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-- USED and in great condition. PREVIOUS MODEL.
-- Includes pack, medium hipbelt, aluminum stay, sit pad3) Gossamer Gear Gorilla size MEDIUM >> $110 SOLD to Phillip T.

-- USED and in great condition. PREVIOUS MODEL.
-- Includes pack, medium hipbelt, aluminum stay, sit pad4) ULA Conduit size MEDIUM/LARGE >> $75 SOLD to Vince K.

-- This model was replaced by the CDT (more like renamed)
-- Roll top
-- Hipbelt Pockets
-- Elastic bands for hydration reservoir
-- Torso size appears to be in the 21-24 inch ballpark (see my notes at bottom of this post)
-- Hipbelt appears to be match up the current medium size, although it may fit a larger size range. (again see notes)5) ULA Conduit size SMALL/MEDIUM *dyed black, looks nice!* >> $65 SOLD to Lou Z.

-- This model was replaced by the CDT (more like renamed)
-- Roll top
-- Hipbelt Pockets
-- Elastic bands for hydration reservoir
-- Torso size appears to be in the 18-21 inch ballpark (see my notes at bottom of this post)
-- Hipbelt appears to be match up the current medium size, although it may fit a larger size range. (again see notes)6) Granite Gear Vapor Ki "Womens" size SMALL >> $55 SOLD to Dan P.

-- USED and in like-new condition
-- Discontinued model. Similar to the current Blaze AC pack7) GoLite Jam 50 size LARGE >> $75 SOLD to Dave C.

-- Believe it's a 2012 model, has padded + split hipbelt.8) GoLite Jam 50 size MEDIUM >> $90
-- *NEW* with tags
-- Believe it's a 2012 model, has padded + split hipbelt.9) GoLite Jam 2 "Womens" size SMALL (hang tag reads Small/Medium)>> $75

-- *NEW* with tags
-- Not sure of model year, we bought it last year, she never used it.10) Lowe Alpine Zepton ND 50 "women's" $115

-- *NEW* but without tags. She changed her mind.
-- This is an oddball pack to a lot of people, I actually use the men's version when I need to carry a heavier load. It has lightweight molded framesheet, a removable curved stay, and a cavernous main compartment. The outside is fairly streamlined with minimal pockets. Back panel is mesh with a lumbar pad... it's a comfortable load carrier. This is the exact pack, and the review is spot on. Here is my own write up on mine.... and one shelter...

11) SMD Lunar Solo >> $110 SOLD to Ethan
-- Not sure of model year, definitely not current.
-- Green in color. Seam sealed. Silicone dots on floor to prevent mat slippage.That's it for now...

EMAIL works best: [email protected], or if you must... PM is ok too.

Peace Out!**************
Notes on ULA packs:
Ok I've had more questions on these than anything else. Doing my best here. I don't recall why or how the sizing is the way it is. The torso of the packs seems to match up with ULA's current "Large" and "Medium" descriptions. For reference I have about a 21 inch torso and the large (green) pack fits me well, while the smaller (black) pack sits too far down my back. As far as I can tell in the fit and measurements, the hipbelts of these two packs are identical. I have a 32" waist and I'm probably 80% maxed on the adjustment. It should fit down to 30" waist, maybe down to 28". I'd say it will fit up to 36" with confidence, larger than that is do able because of lots of strap adjustment, but the padding isn't going to wrap all the way around. I hope these notes help.