Tendon Warehouse Sale - lots of ropes!

My manager asked me to get the remaining 2017/18 ropes sold. Some are discontinued colors, some were display samples. All are New Un-used and have been stored away from UV in the warehouse.

All prices include UPS ground shipping.

Venmo preferred, PayPal Friends and Family works too. 

Tendon Master Pro 9.2 80m Blue (special color that Tendon decided not to produce after they made just a few). We have 2 available.
$200

Tendon Master 8.6 Single. This is the rope model/color that Adam Ondra used on Silence (5.15d). I have a few friends that use these as their gym ropes and report that they are holding up really well, even after taking a ton of falls on them. Super light and the color is pretty rad, have to see it in person.
Discontinued Color.

Lengths:
80m - $230
70m (we have 3) - $200
50m - $110
40m - $100

Tendon Master 8.9

Red 60m - $160
Green 40m - $110

Tendon Lowe 9.7.  Lightest 9.7 in the world! The rope Adam Ondra used on the Dawn Wall. Would make a great gym rope, or for anyone that climbs on shorter routes.

40m, Blue, Dry Treated - $110

Tendon Hattrick 9.9

60m - Red - $150

Tendon Indoor 10.2. 38m. Just a sample leftover from our stock. It's a good 10.2. It's not thick and stiff like a lot of 10.2 ropes. Nice and supple. It belays well through ATC or Grigri. Would probably make a good gym lead rope, or shorter outdoor rope if you're taking a group top-roping on some shorter routes and want a durable rope.

38m - $70

Detail

Tags