KnickKnack gear sale - all priced 30-50% off new

Clearing out some older gear that I have either gotten newer lighter versions of or am looking to replace w/ UL gear. None of this qualifies as UL so I haven't listed weights but I can provide if you're interested. All is definitely used, but I take good care of my gear so it all has plenty of life left. To keep things a little more simple and reduce overall shipping costs, I will only fulfill orders for $15 or more. Feel free to combine however you like. Also, since many are smaller, I'll ask to split shipping costs to CONUS, nothing international. sorry. Payment by PayPal only please.

Sea to Summit "Thermo-Lite" sleeping bag liner ($55 new) - asking $35
-manuf claims 15-deg increase to sleeping bag rating, but I'd say more like 10F

Mountainsmith Tour waist bag ($75 new) - asking $35
-I've had this bag for years and used extensively back in college but just don't use this style bag anymore
-built like a tank so minor wear spots, some zipper pull rubber covers missing, but years of useful life left
-color is faded as I had it in colorado so the sun took a tollVictornox Swiss Army "Super Tinker" pocket knife ($30 new) - asking $20
-like new condition, no rust, knives & scissors are sharpREI sleeping bag 6'6" mummy ~45F (~$50 for current comparable) - asking $25
-synthetic sleeping bag w/ left full zip & cinch hood... fairly old but still great for warmer weather car camping, no rips/tears at all, zipper works greatTerm-A-Rest sleeping pad, 72"x20"x2" (~$50) - asking $25
-self-inflating insulated... again, older but still great for car camping, no rips/tears/leaksLeatherman Micra ($26 new) - asking $15
-older version but same features as new, just different sides, all components work great and are sharpREI candle lantern w/ 4 candles & fleece stuff sack ($28 new) - asking $15
-used often for winter camping, hung from a hook inside tent... adds nice glow and a couple degrees of heatGSI mini-espresso maker (stainless) w/ enameled shot cup ($30 new) - asking $15
-"stove-top" style little guy, works great, no rust or dings... works great for car camping just heavy for UL backpackingLED flashlight/lantern (given as a gift and couldn't find for sale now, guessing $20 new) - asking $15
-the "reflector" head slides out to change between flashlight and lantern
-used a number of times and is really a slick little setup, VERY bright... but it takes (4) AAA batts so definitely heavy for ULEnameled Dinner ware, 2 plates, 2 cups (~$24 new) - asking $10
-I won't split these btw... great car camping rugged dinner ware and these are suprisingly expensive new
-small chip in lip of one cupPelican 1010 camera case ($17 new) - asking $10
-would be great on a boat or anywhere you want a durable case for a typical P&S digicam
-used this regularly back when I was climbing cellphone towers and had to take a million pics of every bolt & connectorMSR 20oz fuel bottle ($18 new) - asking $10
-has the newer safety cap, a bit of soot/smudging that I'll try to clean off w/ alcohol or something, otherwise in good conditionFox40 "referee" whistle ($8 new) - asking $4
-bought the next whistles listed and was surprised at how hard you have to blow to get a good loud sound so went to Sports Authority to try one of these... wasn't any real difference but now I can't return this one since opened
-in terms of an "emergency whistle" works just fine, but now I have threeSOL emergency whistle "micro fox40" ($9 new for 2 pack) - asking $4
-not sure why they sell so many whistles in 2 packs but they do... here's the other one from the whistle I chose to keep
-I find they work well if you cover the lower central port w/ your finger when blowing... still gives good loud sound but can get a longer toneWhisperLite Lexan Platform (was probably $20 new?? can't find for sale) - asking $10
-this turns your whisperlite & fuel bottle into a single unit for stability, mobility or if you're on snow so the stove doesn't sink in too much
-definitely a winter camping or car camping itemThats it. PM's and posts are best though you can email as well at ohdogg79 AT hotmail

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags