FS: Zpacks Arc Blast with Shoulder Pouch and Ice Axe Loops

SOLD

sFor sale is a Zpacks Arc Blast in white cuben fiber. I've got about a total of 14 days on this pack. The issue is that I need a bigger torso size so my shoulder straps are higher, which is why I'm selling this.

There is a newer style buckle being used as of late in Arc Blasts for attaching the back mesh panel to the pack (this creates the tension for the arc) and when my older style failed, I sent the pack into Zpacks and they replaced the old style buckles with the brand new style ....

Although I've washed this, the lower back panel and belt does have some discolorment from sweat as pictured, I suspect this is typical on white cuben .... you may have better luck washing this out with soap, I only used water. There is also a small amount of wear as pictured where the belt connects to the pack. When one side of the back mesh panel came lose, that side lost it's arc and the carbon fiber frame stay wore a small through back panel as it rubbed against something in the pack. I have applied a cuben patch on the inside and outside and it has been perfect since. Comes with:

- Torso Height: 21 Inches (Medium)
- 52 liters
- Belt Length: Medium (They recently changed their belt sizes, but at the time this was listed as "Up to 40 Inches")
- Cuben Shoulder Pouch (removable)
- Ice Axe Loops (removable)
- Gave it a nice bath to make sure it was shiny.

Asking $190 shipped in CONUS.

8/20: Edit to add 52 liter size since I've had questions about that pm'd to me.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags