FS: Womens Clothing XS-S, climbing/ski pants (E9, La Sportiva, Eddie Bauer) shirts/sweaters/windbreaker (Patagonia, Roxy, Mammut)

Ladies, trying to cut some stuff out of my closet!! Everything is in good condition minus maybe a minor stain or two but no major rips or tears...Prices are negotiable :)  
VENMO or PAYPAL

E9 Andrea Pant Yellow $40 + $5 shipping
size Small (fits well, could be comfortable with waist size 26-27....even a little more, they are stretchy and so damn comfy)
small stain on left ankle and on upper thigh

La Sportiva Ballerina Capri Red $35 + $5 shipping
size small (fits a waist 25-26 best)
small stain on left thigh

Eddie Bauer Powder Search Ski Pants/ Insulated $70+ $5 shipping
waterproof, warm, adjustable Velcro waist bands,  articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
size XS-S (will fit a 24-27 waist just fine)
bit of rubbing on the lower part of the leg from ski boots

Patagonia Wind Breaker Purple ( I have no idea what style this is, sorry!!) $20 + $5 shipping
size XS
in Great Condition, no stains or rips :)
would be a perfect mid-layer for the crag or being a belay layer in the alpine.  

Patagonia Knit Sweater Ranchito Hoody Grey $45 + $5 shipping
XS (Fits true to size)
80% lambswool/20% nylon, hip length, casual wear for around town or at the crag to keep warm....so warm and comfy

Mammut Lemah Hoodie $40 + $5 shipping
size XS (Fits true to size)
Highly water-resistant face fabric with durable water repellent finish fends off showers and wind while staying extremely breathable, close-fitting hood rolls up and secures when not needed
I've worn this on plenty of alpine excursions and its my favorite layer, I can't tell you how much I love this jacket. In good condition, logo coming off and a small stain on lower left side of jacket.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags