FS: Enlightened Equipment Prodigy 30 5'6" Regular Width *New*

Here at backpacking light we talk a lot about saving weight. Here's a chance to save some wait (and maybe a little weight as well if you are still rolling with a heavy bag).

I purchased this grey/black Prodigy 30* direct from Tim a few months ago with the intention of using it as an all purpose quilt (one quilt to rule them all so to speak...). However, being a hobbit -and a skinny one at that- I have a sky high surface area to volume ratio: I lose heat quickly, sleep cold, and shiver on breezy spring days. I was delighted when I opened Tim's package -saw my lovely new quilt- and instantly started daydreaming of all the adventures we'd have together. A moment later, however I remembered who I am -how quickly I get the chills- and those day dreams turned to visions of frozen toes, frosty sil-nylon, hypothermia, and the ensuing embarrassing newspaper headline; face palm: I should have bought the 20*.

Oh but my quilt was my precious. And so I left it in the closet unfurled in all its lofty splendor -hoping that I would warm to it, or less realistically that it would warm to me. Time passed- enough time that I missed the EE return deadly: face palm again.

And so I here I am: selling my adored but fair weather quilt to finance the purchase of a toastier one. And so my double face palm turns to your gain. This quilt is pristine- same condition you might expect from EE. The distinction is that it is already sewn and ready to ship at a moments notice; that, and it's cheaper. What's the inverse of a face palm? Well, whatever it is, dear buyer, you get two of those. Hurrah!!!

Anyhoo. I paid $205 with shipping. I'd like $185 back. Shipping will be prompt, quality will be outstanding: complimentary soy milk and cookies are available upon request. Yeah!

PM if interested. Happy travels all.

Best,

Proteus

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags