[WTS] Prana Stretch Zion, Patagonia Tropic Comfort II, Columbia PFG Terminal Tackle

PFG Terminal Tackle Hoodie, Large

Paid $40

Asking $20 with shipping included

8.29 oz

In perfect functional condition. This sun hoody is a real workhorse, and is perfect for high exertion activities, or fishing all day. Soft to the touch UPF 50 fabric, with quick wicking action. 100% polyester. I've used this in Texas heat, and in the Rockies, and it's worked great. I own too many layers that me from the sun, and I don't need all of them. There is some mild discoloration on the torso, which I've included in the pictures.

Patagonia Tropic Comfort II, XL

Paid $60

Asking $35 with shipping included

8.9 oz

Used once around town, never on trail. Thin, light, I f*cking love this thing. It's got thumbholes which brings up the sleeves to cover your palm and the back of your hand. 94% polyester/6% spandex. Polygiene permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. I'm sizing down to a large and is the only reason I'm getting rid of it. Some pilling under the right arm pit,included in pics. And of course, If anything ever goes wrong with it, Patagonia will repair or replace the piece.

Prana Stretch Zion Convertible Pants, 36 x 30

Paid $50

Asking $30 with shipping included

14.9 oz

The more versatile brother of Outdoor Gearlabs Top Pick for hiking pants, these things are very comfortable. I have a really hard time finding pants that fit, but these have soooo much stretch. They feel like pajamas. UPF 50. 97% Nylon for durability, 3% Spandex. Unlike other convertible pants, the zipper does not rub uncomfortably on the leg. Mild pilling around the hems, included in pics. I'm only selling these because I own a pair of the regular Stretch Zion, and don't want any redundancies.

Grand total for all three items is $85, but if you buy all three, you can have the lot for $75 including shipping. All payments are through PayPal.

https://imgur.com/a/HJwhsae

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags