FS: new 2013 Gossamer Gear Gorilla Pack w/ Cuben Liner

Brand new never used 2013 gossamer gear gorilla. Size Large (recommended for hikers 5'9 to 6'2), and a Medium hip belt (30" - 38" waist). I was going to use this on my next trip, but was just laid off and can no longer justify a new pack. At least my old pack is ecstatic. Hopefully you can get her on the trail ASAP. perfect condition, just packed up once indoors and then hung up in my closet. it is a beauty.

this is the latest 2013 version with the updated snap closure, the pre-molded stay that is curved at the head and they switched back to their standard webbing for the straps which has more grip.

I have already added UL pulls to the zipper pockets on the belt and replaced the black compression cord with reflective cord because i thought it added a nice touch.

in regards to the cuben liner...i do have a custom cuben pack liner if you are interested, but at the 205 price, all you get is the pack and the goodies in the last picture below. please let me know if you want the cuben liner and i'll throw it in for $30 more bucks

$205 (edited to reflect lowered price) shipped with paypal personal payment (same pack will cost you $235 shipped from gossamer gear). PM or email direct at [email protected].

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags