FS: Clothes and footwear

Cleaning house...so I can live in one. A lot of this stuff is in great condition but just didn't quite fit me right (or gifts). Therefore they have a lot of life left in them. All prices include paypal fees and CONUS shipping, but I'm a poor and unemployed nice-ish guy so don't hesitate to gift me instead ;)

PM me for paypal info.

Will post more photos if necessary.

Arc'Teryx Atom LT Hoody: Mens Medium $110
In good condition. A tiny snag in the elbow that has been patched with clear tenacious tape from the inside and is barely noticeable (pic is of hole size before being patched). Otherwise the jacket is like new and was worn only for fitting.

Art'Teryx Alpha SL: Womens Large $150
In good condition. Freshly hand washed with nikwax tech wash. Could probably use a fresh DWR application but still beads water ok. No snags, rips, or tears.

Golite Siskiyou Pants: NWT Women's XS $50
Brand new with tags. I bought them for my girlfriend but she didn't like the fit. For reference she has a 25.5" waist and is 5'4" and 110lbs with longer legs (printed with permission). They fit her waist perfectly but she thought they were a tiny bit short. To me looked perfect for hiking (wouldn't drag in the dirt). I can measure the inseam later. They were just a bit too tight in the thighs and the rise. She thinks they're more "boy" cut and for petites, for what it is worth.La Sportiva Trango S GTX: Mens US8/40.5 $175
These were bought and used on one trip but are too small for me, and still in excellent condition. There is some red dye transfer from the leather uppers, but this is typical of all sportiva red leather shoes (wear the nago climbing shoes and it looks like your feet have been skinned). Phenomenal mountaineering boots that are crampon compatible. Definitely heavier than what most people on this site are looking for but they have their place.Scarpa Zen approach shoe: Mens US9.5/42.5 $75
In great condition, I just didn't like the fit. Some minor surface abrasion along the EVA midsoles like all tennis shoes get.Vasque Mantra boots: Mens US9/42 $60
Tread looks new. Just some minor dust on them. Again too small for me.

TechAmphibian 3: Mens US12 $50
Virtually new, just some grains of sand stuck in the mesh from a single outing to the river.Also available items:
NRS Hydroskin Pants, size XL $50
Trade NeoAir XLite Large for Xlite Women's
Old school FiveTen Daescent climbing shoes (Like new despite 10 years of sitting in a closet) $20
La Sportiva TC Pros in fair condition