FS: *NEW* Mammut Snowpulse RAS 30 Avalanche Airbag w/ Cartridge

I posted this on tetongravity but know a lot of the community here is into skiing and the season is just around the corner.

I have for sale a Mammut snowpulse Ride R.A.S. with cartridge. It is new and has never been used. I bought it to go skiing in NZ in July but suffered a serious concussion and am currently in recovery.

I chose this pack over some of the other options because it looks like a normal pack and is 10x more comfortable than the BCA float packs.

The cartridge still has price tags on it, $175, and the pack retails at $699 (cheapest price I could find online. Overall, you are looking at $875.

I need to buy climbing gear and won't be seeing snow where I need this pack for quite some time, and therefore I'd rather have it in the hands of someone who is going to rip this winter. I'm selling it for $580 shipped. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

This is by far the best pack available right now for the price. I'm taking a serious hit but need the cash asap. Read the reviews, check prices, but this won't last long as this setup is worth a lot more than $550.

Thanks,
Kipp

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags