FS: Most new with tags, over 50% off: Arcteryx (Procline, Psiphon), Rab (Vapor Rise, Xenon), Patagonia (Nano air), sizes M and S

1. Arcteryx Procline Comp, size M, brand new with tags, $210 shipped
  2. Arcteryx Psiphon FL, size S, brand new with tags, $120 shipped
  3. Rab  Vapour-Rise Alpine Jacket, size M, worn literally twice, good as new, $75 shipped (rab.equipment/uk/vapour-ris…)
  4. Rab Xenon Jacket, size M, well used but plenty of life left, has a handful of very small ember holes from a campfire, all covered with tenacious repair tape. Also a couple of stitches by the right pocket (Rab sewed it up for me). Hyper light, totally windproof, my go-to piece for dozens of activities, only selling cause I got a new one a sample sale. $50 shipped.
  5. Patagonia nano-air vest, size S, lightly used, still looks brand new, can't tell it was ever worn. $80 shipped.
Arcteryx Procline Comp:

Arcteryx Psiphon FL - this is actually a medium, BUT PLEASE BELIEVE ME, it fits like a small. Trust me. Got this at the arcteryx outlet, and they've since changed the sizing - now the sizes are more normal, but this definitely fits like a small. I'm 5'8", 165 lbs, and this is skin tight on me. I'll take it back if you don't think it fits like a small.

Rab Vapour Rise Alpine:

Rab Xenon:

Patagonia Nano Air:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags