Pro Trax, Ghost Whisperer, R1, QD’s, C4 & more!!!

Whats up dirtbags. The gf says i have to get rid of some shit since we live in a tinyhouse. All prices are picked up in Portland, or every couple weeks i come down to SF for work. Otherwise $7 to ship.

Open to trades for interesting stuff.

First up! A pristine condition MH Ghost Whisper Mens Medium. Probably the sickest color made. I just use my patagucc micro puff more. Yours for $150

Pro Traxion, brand new without tags.
$90

Gucci R1, Mens Medium, 1 year old. Small tear on the palm of one sleeve, which was sent in and repaired by Patagonia. (Don’t try and use them as crack gloves) - $50

Old C4 #2 with metolius biner, Lobes in near new shape, sling is a little dirty... Would whip. -$28
5 BD freewire QD’s. Well used, no burs. - $40
Assorted lockers/ovals. The purple DMM auto locker is super vintage and in brand new condition-$10. The rest are all very well loved.
Goldies & BD’s- $5
The 2 ovals & vintage REI locker- Free.99 if you buy something.
Long ass Mammut Dyneema sling, 240cm i think. Used maybe one time. -$10
Nano Puff, Mens Medium. VERY well loved. One patch, and a few stitches. Both hand pocket zippers are broken. Still warm and functional. -$45

Gucci Synchilla Snap T Mens Small. Kinda baggy, i’m a medium and it actually fit decently. Tiny hole in back. -$30

REI quarter zip long sleeve thing. Stretchy, breathable. Mens Medium, tight fit. -$15

Metolious Rock Rings with BD biners, for gettin swolzz -$25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags