FS: Gear Clearout - Mammut Orphir Harness (s), Evolv Cruzer Psyches (US 10), Tan Prana Zion Converts (30/30), LS Solutions (41.5), Petzl Meteor 3 (Size 2), AAC Hat, Metolius Chalk Bag, Cooling Mask

All gear is used, but in great shape.  As noted below, the stretch zions and cruzer psyches are in near mint condition.  All prices include shipping.  As the prices below reflect, I'm aware of how much you can buy these new and I'm not really looking to make much of a profit, i just want to find a home for the gear.  I accept Venmo or paypal F&F.  Let me know if you need more pics.

Mammut Orphir Slide 3 (s) - used but in good condition , especially for a gym harness- $30
Evolv Cruzer Psyches-near mint condition, used on a few approaches in red rock, I converted to LS TX's - $40
Tan prana stretch zion convertables  mint condition but a bit too baggy for me - $40
LS Solutions-41.5 - Probably half way on their way to a resole - $65
Petzl Meteor-Size 2 - My first helmet and I have since converted to mammut wall rider - Great helmet with some minor dings (shown in pictures)- $55 shipped

AAC Hat- $15 shipped or free with any of the above
Metolius Chalk Bag - Free with any of the above
Cooling mask - can be used to keep the sun of your neck during the summer - free with any of the above

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags