[WTS] SMD Deschutes Tarp (8.25oz), Appalachian Ultralight 45L Reach Around (10.85oz), Hightail fanny pack (1.53oz)

SMD Deschutes Tarp: I picked this up here a few months ago but ended up deciding I'd rather go for a slightly heavier Solomid instead. The original poster said it did not get much use when he had it, and I only used it for one night on trail so it is in great shape. This is the older version and not the newest release from SMD but as far as I can tell the only change on the new version is the door closures (this one has cord lock toggles, the new one has magnets). 8.25oz with guylines, 8.51oz in stuff sack. 0.75DCF. Set up pics. In stuff sack. Asking $275 shipped.

AppUL 45L Reach Around pack: I picked this up from BPL last summer. The original buyer said he only used it for a 10 mile dayhike, and I have only used it for a 3 day trip to Colorado last summer. This is the white DCF hybrid version, 45 liters total volume, and a 19 inch torso length. It does have three small red/pink markings near the shoulder strap attachments that Cody had apparently made while he was making the pack but that's just cosmetic of course. This is also in great shape with no holes or tears in the mesh. 10.85oz, and it comes with a 1 inch webbing hip belt that adds 0.95oz. Only selling because it's too close in volume to my new Palante V2 (was planning on keeping this and selling my Balloon pack instead until I realized the 37L volume of the V2 is internal only, not total). Pictures. Asking $215 shipped.

Hightail Designs "Low Poly" fanny pack: I got this last year right around when they first opened to store my camera, but ended up getting a new camera for Christmas that doesn't fit in this. It's brand new, never been used. 1.53oz. Pictures. Asking $40 shipped. SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags