[WTS] Superior Wilderness Designs Long Haul 50 Backpack (29.5 oz)

Price reduced...

Superior Wilderness Designs Long Haul 50 backpack for sale:

• Pictures of the pack: https://imgur.com/a/560TysS
  • Torso Size: Medium (17.5''-20'')
  • Hipbelt Size: Small (26'' of padding)
  • Purchased new in Sept 2018
  • Pack is in good condition - no rips or tears. There is some dog hair on the pack and a minor amount of trail dust. It is otherwise clean and has only been used for about 50 miles
  • Pack weighs 29.5 oz (836 grams) on my scale
  • Pack comes with everything shown in the pictures and a small baggie from SWD containing some short pieces of shock-cord and cord-locks
  • The only modification I made to the pack is that I bent the stays to fit the shape of my back
  • Custom options:
    • Hydro Port/Internal Hang Loop: No
    • Pack is made using Black Dyneema Grid-X everywhere (bottom of pack, top of pack, side pockets, hipbelt pockets, and back pocket)
    • Bottom sleeping pad straps using the cord/tension lock (removable)
    • Upper right-side pocket with cinch-top closure (good for snacks and stuff)
    • Upper left-side pocket with zipper closure (good for keys, permit, wallet stuff, small maps)

Asking $255 shipped in the U.S. with payment through PayPal.

Why I'm selling: this pack is pretty much my dream pack in terms of fabric, pocket layout, and volume. The Dyneema Grid-X fabric weighs 4.8 oz/sq-yd. This is approx the same weight as VX-07, but Dyneema Grid-X fabric is much more abrasion resistant. The pack is comfortable at 20-25lbs, however, at loads of 30-35lbs during long water carries, I find my heavier Katabatic Gear pack to be more comfortable (I think this mostly comes down to fit, and the Katabatic pack fits me perfectly).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags