1. Marmot Ether Driclime jacket/wind shirt. Mens size large. Blue-green (teal?) color. Very light use. Like-new condition. Just washed with Nikwax tech wash. $35 shipped to the lower 48.
2. Marmot Ether Driclime hooded jacket. Mens size large. Navy blue color. Also very light use. Like-new condition. Also just washed with Nikwax tech wash. $40 shipped to the lower 48.
3. Marmot Leadville Windstopper soft shell vest. Mens size medium although it's a generous medium. Fits me very similar to the above wind shirts which are size large. Navy blue color. It's a soft shell Gore Windstopper fabric with breathable side panels. Very light use. Like-new condition. $35 shipped to the lower 48.
4. Scarpa Iguana approach shoes. Size 43.5 (US mens 10 1/3). New without tags. These are lightweight approach shoes, great for clipping to the harness for walk offs. In the same class as a TX2. $55 shipped to the lower 48.
5. Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat. One size fits all. Blue color. New without tags. $20 shipped to the lower 48.
6. SOLD Delorme (now Garmin) inReach SE satellite messenger. It requires a subscription through Garmin. You can send SOS messages and it's easy to send texts when you sync to your phone. Plus it functions as a GPS when synced to your phone, you can track your course. It's in great shape, works great. No issues. Mine has been deactivated from my account so ready to use with any Garmin account. Comes with the USB cable. I just upgraded to the inReach mini so I'm letting this go. $120 shipped to the lower 48.
7. SOLD La Sportiva Trango Evo S boots. Size 45. Used once, and you can hardly tell they've been used at all. They look brand new. Like-new condition. No issues at all. 3 season mountaineering boots, Gore Tex lining. I don't have the original insoles but they will include the Superfeet blue insoles I have in here, the insoles are also in like-new condition. $125 shipped to lower 48 for boots and insoles. Pics are on page 3 of thread.
8. SOLD Scarpa Vapor Lace rock shoes. Size 44. New without tags. $95 shipped to the lower 48.
9. SOLD La Sportiva Miura VS rock shoes. Size 43. New without tags. $100 shipped to the lower 48.
10. La Sportiva Lycan trail running shoes. Size 45. US mens 11.5 but I'd say they run a tad small. I usually wear an 11 running shoe in most brands and these fit great. Just a bit too soft for me so I'm passing them on. Excellent shape, light use, 8 runs at most, none longer than 6 miles. No issues at all. THey've got sticky rubber soles with smaller lugs so could also double as approach shoes. $45 shipped to the lower 48.
11. SOLD Arc'Teryx Atom SL hooded puffy. Mens size large. Black color. I've owned this for less than 6 months. Very, very light use. Excellent condition. No issues at all. No rips/tears/stains. $120 shipped to the lower 48.
PM me here if you're interested. PayPal or Venmo works.
Pics will follow in the thread. I removed some items that were previously sold from the original post (the thread was too long to add additional content to). So you may have to scroll through the thread for pics of the items that are still for sale.