FS: Petzl Quarks, Petzl Sarken crampons, Dry Picks, OR Verismo down hoody (L)

Here's some ice gear for sale and a jacket. All prices include shipping. I accept Paypal or Venmo (buyer pays the protection fee if they want it). Please PM me if you have any questions.

Petzl Quarks, previous generation in good condition. The plastic grip rests are not included (promptly broke them) and the picks will need to be replaced soon. An adze or second hammer will be included with the tools (your choice) but are not pictured. $250 shipped.

Petzl Sarken crampons. Previous generation, in good condition. These are a great all around crampon for alpine and ice. $90 shipped
Petzl dry picks. I used them one day (a couple pure ice pitches and 1 dry tool pitch) and deemed them too spiky for my liking. I detuned them according to the cold thistle recommendation for easier cleaning from ice. $70 shipped.
OR Verismo hoody, size large in "hot sauce" color. It's basically a light weight down sweater that can pack into its own pocket and be clipped to the harness for multipitch. I am 6' and 175 lbs and this jacket fits perfect. I wore it around town a couple times but never outdoors. $80 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags