Closet Cleaning smaller items, nothing over $25!

Clearing out a couple items that I just don't need anymore. Some of this was posted recently, but prices have been dropped since then and new items added so figured I'd just do a new thread. All prices include shipping to CONUS and payment by PayPal only. $15 minimum order so mix/match however you like. PMs work, posts work but EMAIL is best to ohdogg79 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks for looking!

SOLD SOLD SOLD
REI Traverse Adjustable/Shock Absorbing Trekking Poles (new $65) asking $25
-poles/handles in good condition, tips are scratches from rocks but perfectly functional
-comes w/ snow basket, smaller basket and tip cover... adjust 110-145cm

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Sea to Summit "Thermo-Lite" sleeping bag liner ($55 new) - asking $25
-like new condition w/ superlight stuff sack
-increase sleeping bag rating by ~10F and reduces wear on bag

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Mountainsmith Tour waist bag ($75 new) - asking $20
-Used this great pack extensively back in college but just don't use this style bag anymore
-built like a tank so minor wear spots, some zipper pull rubber covers missing, but years of useful life left
-color is faded as I had it in colorado so the sun took a tollSOLD SOLD SOLD
Term-A-Rest sleeping pad, 72"x20"x2" (~$50) - asking $20
-self-inflating insulated... great for car camping since not UL
-great condition, no rips/tears/leaks, etc

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Victornox Swiss Army "Super Tinker" pocket knife ($30 new) - asking $12
-like new condition, no rust, knives & scissors are sharp

SOLD SOLD SOLD
LED flashlight/lantern (~$20 new) - asking $10
-the "flashlight head" slides out to change between flashlight and lantern
-used but like new condition... really a slick little setup, VERY bright... but it takes (4) AAA batts so definitely heavy for UL

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Two Fox40 Whistles - (each ~$6 new) asking $2 each
-bought the SOL Fox40 Micro whistle 2-pack (why 2??) and was surprised at how much breath it took to get a good loud whistle so bought the referee whistle to see if it was any different... sound is the same from each though so using the SOL, selling the spare and selling the referee also (can't return to Sports Authority)
-found that if you cover the bottom port w/ your finger, you get ~90% of the sound w/ only ~50% of the "breath" so can make a much longer tone