FS: Bearpaw Tents custom Luna 2, MYOG situation

Hi all,

To elaborate on the title: I ordered a custom pyramid from Bearpaw, 9.5' x 6' x 4.5'. I'm 6'2" and the MLD Duomid was too small, but this fits great with room for the dog or a pack at my feet. It's much the same as Bearpaw's Luna 2, minus the peak vent (I just open the top zipper and wedge a stick in there). I've used it two nights in the field.

Here is the important part: I then decided to add a more pronounced caternary curve to the side seams. This was during my winter school break, so I only finished one seam before putting the project on hold and flying out of state. The pyramid has been sitting in a closet since then, and I've since picked up some tarps here on Gear Swap so don't think I'll be using the pyramid much. Ultimately, rather than finish the caternary cuts on those other three seams, I'd like to just sell it to someone who likes it as-is or wants to pick up where I left off.

I've made a couple packs, tarps, and clothes but I found the caternary curve to be tricky, so my sewing isn't the prettiest. Photos indicate the wonkiest areas. That being said, the seam is rolled, double-stitched, and seam sealed, and I would be perfectly confident taking it out in bad weather.

Bearpaw sells the Luna 2 for $185 with a 2-5 week wait, so I'd like $90 for this shelter. Looking for a down quilt; would consider trade +/- $. Happy to post more photos.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags