[WTS] Toaks Ti Spoon (0.6 oz.), Pyramid Bug Net (4.15 oz.), Fauxdini Wind Shirt (2.75 oz.), 3F UL Rain Skirt (2.55 oz.)

Toaks titanium spoon - 0.6 oz., 6.5" with polished bowl. $5 Pic

Pyramid bug net - 4.15 oz. in a mesh stuff sack that didn't come with it but I am including. This is the off-brand clone of the S2S pyramid nets. Amazon link. Doesn't come with stakes. Like new, never used in the field. $8 Pic Sold pending payment

Fauxdini wind shirt 2.75 oz. Fits just about like a men's medium. I did some mods to this: cut the zipper flap off the chest pocket, cut the hood off (and zig-zag stitched to prevent fraying), ironed the cuffs to loosen up the elastic, added a zipper pull, and applied wash-in DWR. I've mended a few holes I made when cutting off the hood with a sewing machine. In good shape otherwise. This has served me well; I'm only selling because I recently picked up an Airshed. $8 Pics

3F UL rain skirt 2.55 oz. Had to give it a try; they're just not for me. Looks brand new. $8 Pic

Bundle and get $2 off per extra item. Shipping included anywhere in the US. PP F&F or you pay the fee.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags